Please read carefully these concern your use of this website. Your use of this website is subject to the below mentioned terms of service (Terms of Service) and refund policy (Refund Policy) and by using the website you show your agreement to such Terms of Service and Refund Policy. If you do not accept our Terms of Service and Refund Policy, please do not use the website or the services offered on it.
References to we, us or our are references to the www.authxperts.com or www.uaeembassylegalization.com website or Authxperts LLC or Authxperts Businessmen Services (All hereinafter referred singly or jointly as Authxperts where the context requires).
References to you or your refers to you and/or your use of the services offered by Authxperts via its websites or otherwise without limitation. In addition to the aforementioned acceptance by you, by proceeding to make a purchase of any of the services detailed and listed on the authxperts website (Services) you are deemed to have accepted our Terms of Service and Refund Policy. This website, the Services offered under it and the information contained on it, is not directed at, or intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity who is a citizen, resident of, or located in, any jurisdiction where such distribution, publication, availability or use would be contrary to applicable law or regulation or which would subject Authxperts to any registration or licensing requirement within such jurisdiction. Please note that the contents or the Services provided on this website does not in any way whatsoever constitute the provision of legal services or advice and your use of this website is conditional upon your agreement of the same.
This website, the Services it offers, the information contained in it or derived from it, belongs to Authxperts and is for consumer use only and only use which is not contrary to any applicable law or regulation. You will not (directly or indirectly) perform, authorize, encourage or assist others to perform mystery shopping of this website, that is to say, the accessing of this website for the purpose of obtaining any quotes (or other related information), other than a genuine quote for your own personal or professional use. You must not knowingly request, receive, make use of, or pass on any information or data derived from or accessible via this website for any commercial purpose. We do not accept any liability for any errors or omissions.
Terms of Service
6. It is acknowledged that there is a possibility that a presented document might be rejected either by US State Department, foreign affairs department, an Embassy or Consulate, or that a delay may take place because of some irregularity associated with that document.
7. If a document is rejected by any department, an Embassy or Consulate, the client must co-operate fully with Authxperts to assist correction of any irregularity causing the rejection or delay in the issue of the appropriate Certificate or legalization.
8. It is agreed that any additional fees incurred by Authxperts to rectify such an irregularity or delay is payable by the instructing client.
9. It is acknowledged that Authxperts advances funds to various government departments, an Embassy or Consulate in payment of its fees for issue of an Apostille Certificate, Authentication Certificate or legalization process, and spends money on domestic couriers in case of arranging documents from different states in United States or elsewhere and that therefore our instructions cannot be cancelled once the documents have been received by Authxperts and processing commenced.
10. It is acknowledged that Authxperts is not responsible for any loss, delay or damage as a result thereof or otherwise caused by failure of delivery services provided by Federal Express, USPS or other domestic/international Courier companies.
Authxperts will deliver
(1) any documentation provided by you; and
(2)any additional documentation arising under the Services (Documentation) to you either by email or postal/courier delivery at the email or postal address provided by you on the Authentication Transmittal Form. We will use our reasonable endeavours to deliver the Documentation within the time period noted on your completed Application Form. The time periods for provision of the Services noted on the Application Form shall be understood to be approximations only, and you unconditionally agree that Authxperts will take no responsibility for delays or losses in connection with the Services or your Documentation potentially caused by any external factors or institutions including but not limited to courier/shipping companies, government departments, embassies & consulates etc.
11. Authxperts shall not have any liability whatsoever or be deemed to be in default for any delays or failure in performance of its Services under these Terms and Conditions resulting from acts beyond its control, including but not limited to acts of God, acts or regulations of any governmental or supranational authority, war or national emergency, terrorist activities, accident, fire electricity failure or power cuts or server malfunction.
12. It is acknowledged that this website and Authxperts does not provide any legal advice and contains information pages only.
13. Authxperts is a private professional service and is not a government service or in any way associated with any government department.
- Authxperts is not a legal information website and should not be relied upon in such capacity.
- This website may contain inaccuracies and typographical errors. Visitors and users of this website are welcome to advise us of the same.
- Authxperts does not warrant as correct or accurate any legal advice, opinion, statement or legal information published on this website and any reliance on such content is at the user's/visitor's own risk.
- Authxperts shall not be liable for any damages resulting from the use of this website, including its content, material and function.